Job Vacancy in St Albans, Hertfordshire
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE – IMMEDIATE START
NSL247 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company providing a large range of services nationwide working with some of the largest UK companies.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
Those who work for Nationwide receive the sufficient support they need to progress and excel.
The benefits of working at NSL247 Ltd include:
- Paid Holiday
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- Current SIA licence is preferred.
- SIA licence must be gained whilst in probationary period (Company may assist with costs)
- Must have Control Room experience
- All applicants must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week.
- Operating and Monitoring CCTV in our Control Room
- Act as emergency co-ordinator following safety and emergency procedures
- Perform access control duties at the control room or remotely
- Booking guards on and off shifts
- Respond to all incidents as required, keeping the on-duty manager informed
- Complete daily reports regarding activity or disturbances.
- Communicate with local business regarding any significant events/occurrences
- Liaising with guards and their shift patterns
- Calling up guards to find out why they are late for duty or absent in general
- Signing in/out of keys
- Act on phone call alarm activations
- Maintaining a record of drivers’ whereabouts
If you wish to apply for the above position, please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and covering letter addressed to the HR Department.