Car park management can be a headache in itself and is often a full time job. You have to ensure that parking bays are free, dedicated spaces are being used by the correct people, unauthorised vehicles are being dealt with and that service areas and other spaces not authorised for parking remain free of any obstructions.
Unauthorised parking affects traffic flow, causes bad feelings, affects deliveries and also the levels of repeat business. It is a never-ending task, requiring constant attention from people with the expertise.
So how does car park management work? The short answer is – you choose! The Nationwide Security team are available to manage your car park management – correctly. We begin by carrying out a survey of your site; provide professional advice and ultimately a fully tailored solution.
Our services include:
This has the ability to:
- Allow entry to authorised vehicles (only when used in conjunction with a barrier system)
- Monitor traffic flow – building up a picture of peak and off peak times/days
- Create a list of allowed predetermined registration numbers thereby only targeting unauthorised vehicles.
Static or mobile patrols enable us to:
- Ensure that all drivers and visitors adhere to any terms, conditions and restrictions applying to the individual site
- Issue private parking tickets as / when required
- Provide a presence on site
- Identify and provide advice about repeat offenders
- Provide disabled bay patrol to ensure that your disability entitled visitors may access the bays designated for their use in the correct manner