NSC365 Ltd are currently recruiting for a Supervisor role within the Nationwide Security Control Room to cover shifts ranging from mainly nights and a day shift, this also includes weekends on a monthly rota.
NSC365 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company providing a large range of services nationwide working with some of the largest UK companies.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
Those who work for NSC365 Ltd receive the support they need to progress and excel.
Shifts times will be:
- 1800-06:30AM 4 shifts
- 1800-06:30 3 shifts (extra dayshift 0630-1830 Tuesday or Wednesday are available)
- 45 hours 1 week and 44hrs another week.
- Overtime available as and when required to cover sickness & holidays
The benefits of working at NSC365 Ltd include:
- Paid Holiday
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly- Work bonus incentive payments.
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- Valid SIA licence is required for CCTV.
- Experience in a Control Room environment is essential.
- All applicants must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week.
- Ensure that the Control Room is adequately staffed at all times
- Manage the work and oversee efficiency of Controllers, Mobile Driver and Inspectors
- Ensure that all reports and documentation is completed correctly and in a timely manner
- Liaise with Contracts Managers and Sales Manager to ensure preparation for new and upcoming sites
- Ensure that all uniform and PPE is delivered to relevant employees
- Oversee the monitoring of CCTV and alarms in the control room
- Liaise with other NSL departments including the Scheduler
- Training of control room operators, mobile drivers and inspectors
- Manage incidents, accidents and near misses where applicable
- Assist the CCTV department with faults
- Conduct Appraisals with Control room staff.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 11.25/per hour
If you wish to apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org