Contract start date – 13th October 2021 (TBC) for 12 months
Hours Monday-Friday 0600-1800 this is subject to change once the site is set up.
NSC365 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company. We provide a large range of services across the country working with some of the largest UK companies.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
Those who work for Nationwide receive the sufficient support they need to progress and excel.
The benefits of working at NSC365 Ltd include:
- Paid Holiday
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- Current SIA licence
- Experience as a Security Gateman preferred but not essential
- All applicants must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week.
- Confident nature and be pro-active
- Duties of a Security Gateman is a person that needs to register vehicle contractors and members of the public before giving them access into the area.
- Direct visitors and vehicles to various parts of the grounds or building
- Further responsibilities of a Security Gateman will be held in the assignment instructions on site
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the client’s premises & staff
- To conduct yourself at all times in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring that full Nationwide Security uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed
- To ensure that your Gatehouse is maintained in a clean & tidy condition at all times, if appropriate.
NSC365 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are looking for your next challenge then send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com