Night shift Drivers required
Shift Pattern: 4 on / 3 off
Hourly rate: £9.22
NSL247 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company. We provide a large range of services across the country working with some of the largest UK companies.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
We are looking for Security Mobile Drivers and this would be the perfect opportunity for a person who likes driving (manual vehicles only) and is a confident driver.
Our services include:
- Concierge and On-Site Guarding
- CCTV and Electronic Security
- Access Control
- Mobile Patrols and Key Holding
Those who work for Nationwide receive the sufficient support they need to progress and excel.
The benefits of working at NSL247 Ltd include:
- Paid Holiday
- Workplace pension (after 3 months service)
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- You must only have 6 points or less on your manual driving licence
- Valid SIA licence essential
- Previous experience of working in the security industry preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of Mobile Security is preferred
- You must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week.
- Working locations will vary so flexibility is required, we have various routes and no 2 nights are the same
- The ability to work as part of a team but equally capable of working alone without supervision.
- To take responsibility for your Company vehicle assigned to you adhering to Company policies and road safety at all times.
- To transport security guards to and from sites.
- Visit mobile sites on a regular basis and report any situations that occur.
- Liaise with the duty controller.
- Vehicle, site keys, maintenance records, and guard log books are included in duties so you must have good communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you wish to apply for this role please email email@example.com attaching an up to date CV and a covering letter