Shift pattern: 4 on / 3 off
Hourly Rate: £9.51/hr
NSL247 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company providing a large range of services nationwide working with some of the largest UK companies.
We are looking for a CCTV Operator with security experience who can demonstrate the confidence, experience, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standard of operational service within a busy Control Room.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
Those who work for Nationwide receive the sufficient support they need to progress and excel.
The benefits of working at NSL247 Ltd include:
- Paid Holiday
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- Valid SIA licence is essential.
- You must have Control Room experience (preferably one year)
- You must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week.
- Operating and Monitoring CCTV in our Control Room
- Act as emergency co-ordinator following safety and emergency procedures
- Perform access control duties at the control room or remotely
- Booking guards on and off shifts
- Respond to all incidents as required, keeping the on-duty manager informed
- Complete daily reports regarding activity or disturbances.
- Communicate with local business regarding any significant events/occurrences
- Liaising with guards and their shift patterns
- Calling up guards to find out why they are late for duty or absent in general
- Signing in/out of keys
- Act on phone call alarm activations
- Maintaining a record of drivers’ whereabouts
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching an up to date CV and covering letter