Full Job Description
NSL247 Ltd has a great position for an Office Administrator to work within our family run business based in Hertfordshire.
- Hours – 9:00am – 5.00pm with one hour lunch break
- Monday – Friday
- Salary – £19,000 pa
The main duty of the Administrator is to ensure that all administration tasks are completed to a deadline and it is essential that you have excellent attention to detail and writing skills.
Full training will be provided in all aspects of the role.
Other tasks include:
· Reception duties, receive and deal with general queries via telephone
· Monitoring and answering emails
· Assisting the Parking Contract Manager with office administration
· General office administration.
This list is not exhaustive and may include further duties to assist in the general success of the business.
Do you have the skills necessary for this interesting role? If so, please send a covering letter along with your CV showing full contact details, using the email apply link.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St Albans, AL2 2EN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please provide home location, postcode and email address.
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Office Administration: 2 years (required)
- Strong attention to detail: 1 year (required)
- Good writing skills and telephone manner: 2 years (required)
- driving licence and access to vehicle to get to the office (preferred)
Work Location: In person