SAFETY OFFICER – Start as soon as possible
NVQ Level 4 qualification in Spectator’s Safety is essential for this position.
Previous candidates need not re-apply
£15 per hour
Full-time hours Part-time contract
Nationwide Security is looking for an experienced Safety Officer to support the ongoing growth of a semi-professional football club.
The role will support existing operational and matchday safety departments to provide a safe and enjoyable matchday experience for fans and staff. So your role will be to monitor, adapt and ensure the safety practices and necessary safety resources for all home matches.
The role will ensure safety policies and procedures are shared with staff and supported by effective training, briefing and monitoring framework.
The position will provide a liaison between the club and supporting agencies which will include the Local Authority, Police, Public Health, London Ambulance Service and third party contractors etc.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, spectators and other visitors to the ground on event days, working closely with the management team, stewarding and safety team to establish suitable systems and controls.
- Maintain detailed records of all matchday safety tests and/or inspections carried out at the grounds in a format to be shared or inspected from all duly authority person.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS
- NVQ Level 4 qualification in Spectator’s Safety – essential
- Relevant Health & Safety Training.
- To do some weekends, some evenings and some meetings with Local Authorities.
Do you have the relevant qualification and experience that Nationwide Security is looking for? If so please apply with a CV and providing full contact details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middlesex: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please supply home location, postcode and email address. Thank you.
- Level 4 Spectators Safety Certificate (with evidence) (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location