Security Guards – Construction site – Sittingbourne
Start: As soon as possible
Rate: £10.42 per hour
Hours – 12 hour shifts – days and nights. 24 hour cover from 0700-1900 and 1900-0700
NSC365 Ltd is an SIA approved contractor security company. We provide a large range of services across the country working with some of the largest UK companies.
If you would like to work in a dynamic environment where the focus is placed on personal development then you are the candidate that we want.
Those who work for Nationwide Security receive the sufficient support they need to progress and excel.
The benefits of working at NSC365 Ltd and Nationwide include:
- Paid Holiday
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Paid fortnightly
- Shifts available days/nights/weekends
- Full Induction Package
- Current SIA licence
- Experience required
- Must have good command of the English language, be open, friendly, able to work alone and deal with emergency services
- All applicants must be available and legally entitled to work between 40-48 hours per week
- Confident nature and be pro-active.
- To provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the client’s premises & staff
- To conduct yourself at all times in a manner which will bring credit to yourself and the Company, ensuring that full Nationwide Security uniform is worn and SIA licence is clearly displayed
- To ensure that your base is maintained in a clean & tidy condition at all times, if appropriate.
- The duties of a Security Guard will be detailed in the assignment instructions held on site.
If you are looking for your next challenge then send your CV & covering letter to the email address provided.
NSC365 Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sittingbourne: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Please provide home location, postcode and email address
- security officer: 2 years (preferred)
- driving licence and access to vehicle to get to shifts (preferred)
- SIA Licence (required)
- Night shift (preferred)
- Day shift (preferred)
- Overnight shift (preferred)
Work Location: One location